- Location: Fire Island National Seashore William Floyd Estate | Map
- Date: February 21, 2015
- Time: 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Fee Information: Free program
- Contact Name: Mary Laura Lamont
- Contact Phone Number: 631-399-2030
This 3-mile ranger-guided walk explores the natural and human history of the William Floyd Estate. Make your way from the Old Mastic House to Moriches Bay following roads well used by the Floyd family from the mid-1700’s to the 1970’s. Pass through fields and woods; and by mounds and ditches, cultural plantings, fresh water creeks, and salt marshes.